1. Orders to the U.K. are normally despatched within 3 days by Royal Mail or by Tracked Courier. If you are not available please ensure that instructions are left for the safe receipt of your order (Leave with neighbour, in shed etc).
2. Orders outside the U.K. are normally despatched within 3 days by Royal Mail or by Tracked Courier. Orders can take over 2 weeks to some countries, depending on local postage services. For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Damaged or incomplete orders – please report any damage to the delivery person in writing at the time of delivery and advise us by phone or email within 24 hours. Please retain the goods and packaging until we ask you to return the goods for a full refund of all charges incurred.
4. Please note that our basic post and packing charges are applicable to the UK only. If you are ordering from abroad it is essential that you select the appropriate carriage option otherwise we retain the right to refuse your order and arrange for your payment to be refunded.
5. Non-Trade Orders outside the UK are subject to strict shipping conditions. We have a maximum weight of 2kg for orders to the US. Orders that cannot meet these conditions will be cancelled. An average jar of mustard weighs around 500g. For further information please email us at email@example.com
6. Import to non-EU countries may be subject to local restrictions and/or taxes. Please check as we can accept no responsibility for problems or charges arising.
7. Unsatisfactory or faulty items – should any item we supply not come up to your expectations, it will certainly not come up to ours – please tell us so that we can sort it out and then also arrange for a full replacement or refund. We do not offer 'Sale or Return' and cannot extend these terms to non-faulty items. *Please note to comply with food industry legislation we are unable to accept the return of non faulty edible products.
8. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
9. Unfortunately we don't offer free samples, however if you order some of our small 50ml bottles we will offer you a reduction to the value of the small flavourings on your first trade order over £150.
10. Trade orders have a minimum order value of £50. Shipping costs for Trade orders are £9.95 for orders between £50 - £100 and £7.95 for orders between £100 - £150. Trade orders over £150 qualify for free shipping within the UK. All orders under £150 must be paid for online. Orders over £150 qualify for credit terms subject to confirmation a credit account has been setup.
11. Any orders added to credit account without pre-approval will be automatically removed from the system, Please ensure that the correct payment option is selected.
12. Claims: Claims for damaged goods, shortages and late deliveries must be reported in writing within 7 days.
13. All goods remain the property of Uncle Roy's Ltd until paid in full.
14. The liability for payments for overseas orders (Non UK) will remain with the individual person placing the order and not the company in the event of a defaulted payment.
15a, The cost of recovering bad debt will be the responsibility of the debtor and will be added to the original debt.
15b, Interest on bad debt and costs will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
16. The ingredients used in our products can change slightly so please request a copy of specs at time of ordering if required.
17. Whilst every care is taken to ensure or natural products are free from leaves, stalks and other organic matter we advise our customers to carry out their own QC prior to using our products to ensure they are free from foreign matter which could be included or caused in transit
Uncle Roy's Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information about you that you provide to us when you use our website or applications or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise including information you provide when you register to use our website, applications, purchase a product or sign up to receive our newsletters and offers or any information you add to your account as part of your ongoing use of our services may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information log-in details and marketing preferences. If you contact us with a complaint or query, we may keep a record of your contact details and the correspondence between us.
Uses made of the Information
We use the above information to carry out our obligations arising from any online or offline contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and products that you request from us.
With your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, we will provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar or complimentary to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
With your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, we will provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you for marketing purposes by electronic means if you have consented to this. We will NEVER sell or pass any of your information to third parties.
We will use your information to handle any customer service requests or queries and to notify you about changes to our products and services.
Legal Basis for Processing your Information
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. This will vary depending on the purpose for which we have collected and use your personal data. In almost all cases, the legal basis will be one of the following: Consent - e.g. where you have provided consent for marketing; Performance of contract - e.g. where you have made a purchase from us and we need to use your details and payment information to process your order; Compliance with Law - e.g. where we are subject to a legal obligation and need to use your personal data in order to comply.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties for the following purposes: Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you; In the event of the prospective sale or sale of the business or assets in which case we will disclose your personal data to a prospective buyer; Legal obligation to share your information to comply with our Terms and other agreements to protect the rights of property or safety of Uncle Roy's Ltd, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations (including law enforcement) for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server.
To facilitate effective processing of orders the Company offers secure payment facilities online, via the website and can accept payment by major credit cards or debit cards by this method. To this end cookies are used by the website server to track order details only and Customers are asked to accept these files from the website server.
Where we have given you or you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website or applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We will NOT share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
We NEVER use your data to promote third party marketing and will only use it internally to notify you of significant changes to our policies, terms, pricing and new lines.
You may ask us to cease sending information at anytime by "Unsubscribing" or emailing us to that effect.
Data protection gives you certain rights in relation to your personal data. If you are unable to access your right of access, please submit your request via email.
We will handle any request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law and any relevant legal exemptions.
You may also have the right to complain to a data protection authority if you think we have processed your personal data in a manner which is unlawful or breaches your rights. If you have such concerns we request that you initially contact us via email or letter so that we can investigate and hopefully resolve your concerns.