1. Orders to the U.K. are normally despatched within 3 days by Royal Mail First Class or by Signed For Next Day Courier. If you are not available please ensure that instructions are left for the safe receipt of your order (Leave with neighbour, in shed etc).
2. Orders outside the U.K. are normally despatched within 3 days by Royal Mail First Class or by Tracked Courier. Orders can take up to 14 days to some countries. For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Import to non-EU countries may be subject to local restrictions and/or taxes. Please check as we can accept no responsibility for problems or charges arising.
3. Damaged or incomplete orders – please report any damage to the delivery person in writing at the time of delivery and advise us by phone or email within 24 hours. Please retain the goods and packaging until we ask you to return the goods for a full refund of all charges incurred.
4. Please note that our basic post and packing charges are applicable to the UK only. If you are ordering from abroad it is essential that you select the appropriate carriage option otherwise we retain the right to refuse your order and arrange for your payment to be refunded.
6. Unsatisfactory or faulty items – should any item we supply not come up to your expectations, it will certainly not come up to ours – please tell us so that we can sort it out and then also arrange for a full replacement or refund. We do not offer 'Sale or Return' and cannot extend these terms to non-faulty items.
7. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
8. Unfortunately we don't offer free samples, however if you order some of our small 50ml bottles we will offer you a reduction to the value of the small flavourings on your first trade order over £150.
8. Trade orders have a minimum order value of £150 and this includes free shipping.
Payment and Personal Data Security
To facilitate effective processing of orders the Company offers secure payment facilities online, via the website and can accept payment by major credit cards or debit cards by this method. To this end cookies are used by the website server to track order details only and Customers are asked to accept these files from the website server.
Personal details are encrypted during transmission and stored and used strictly in accordance with the company’s Data Protection Policy and will not be passed to any third party without your explicit permission.
We will not sell the personal information that we collect from you. We use the Personal information which we collect from you to help us provide our products and/or services to you. Apart from this we will not share or transfer any personal information with any other third party unless we are required to do so by law.